Protherm 80EC pcb fault help

How have i overlooked electrical testing , when I have tested everywhere I have been told to test with the aid of protherms technical helpdesk ,

Dont actually think anyone on here knows where else to test if thats the case why not say your stumped as is protherms helpdesk !!!!!

A competent engineer can diagnose faults and repair boilers himself without needing help from the makers!

Are you gas registered? If so why are you not posting in the CC ?

Sponsored Links
Just to update all you helpfull guys , Turned out I had diagnosed the boiler fault correctly and all my testing was good , the main pcb that I replaced with a brand new one turned out to be a faulty board , returned that board to my supplier and they sent out another one and boiler fired up straight away, I just was uncertain that a new pcb would be faulty hence looking for another fault even though everything pointed back to the new pcb . Cheers for all your help !!!!!!

Its unusual to get a new but faulty pcb, but it does happen sometimes!

If you are repairing boilers then you should be gas registered.

If you are gas registered then you should ask trade questions in the CC part of this forum!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back