red arrows are banned

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the world famous red arrows have been banned from appering at the 2012 olympics, they are too british. :confused: the organsers the department of culture ,media and sport ,dont want to offend anyone , :confused: only the british people, :oops: i say sack the lot off them now. :cry: and give me my lotto money back now :eek: :eek: :confused: the arrows have done 4000 gigs world wide to promote britan, :LOL: this is a public outrage :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: they were britis enough to fly past when they won it , let these sh## heads who though this up hang there head in shame for ever . :evil: god save the queen:cool: :eek:

Sponsored Links
Old-NewsRocks.jpg

The notion of 'Britishness' is long past. We are a multi-cultural society which embraces culture from all over the world to enhance our lives and the lives of our children.

wots the union jack for them :confused: ,anyway they could put the St,Geroge cross on the planes and be english if Britan has gone, also were do i get my multi-cultural flag & passport from, and wot flag do i put on my jumper when someone repersents Britan, funny i never saw Britan go, what are we called now give us a clue :eek: :confused:
wot do other multi -cultural countrys in the world do :confused:

Sponsored Links
The notion of 'Britishness' is long past. We are a multi-cultural society which embraces culture from all over the world to enhance our lives and the lives of our children.

You seem to have changed your tune Joe!

I knew you would come round in the end. :LOL:

Put all those PC halfwits in one building and let he RAF bomb them. Sooner this country stops pandering to these people the better.

hear is a name for new multi-britain ;) british world islander plant earth, :LOL: :LOL: now wots wrong with that on the rear of the multi -colour
arrows tail :LOL: :LOL:

In a multi cultural society, what the hell is wrong with promoting

OUR OWN CULTURE?

Fly the St Georges flag. Eat Sunday roasts. Buy British food. Fly the Red arrows over the Olympics

What the hell do the Olympians expect when they come to Britain? The hanging gardens of babylon perhaps? Herds of Wilderbeasts stampeding across the plains?

If they dont like Britain, and the way we do things, they shouldnt come. Full stop.

I am not racist, I just think PC'ness has gone too far.

Looks like we will have to make do with the next best thing.

_40778498_barrows300.jpg

Red Barrows.

I think the purpose of the troll was to goad the xenophopes and neo's into a furious outburst.

seems to have worked.

In line with the ethos of a corporate Olympics and the need for more dosh for the air force, the new Red Arrows plane has been revealed for 2012...

ffmilitaryfunding.jpg

235,000 people on downing street web think it's true :eek: mind u they maybe making it up :eek: :confused: they dont know about our forum site :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back