Redring Plus-extra Shower fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys.

I have a Redring Plus-extra electric shower & it has suddenly stopped getting hot. The LEDs for power & heat setting are lighting up but the water only just about gets look warm. I am guessing that there is fault with the element, although there is some heat coming through.
Does anyone have any knowledge of this type of Shower & can offer advise on the best solution. Is it worth trying to fix or should I just get a replacement Shower.
I look forward to hearing your advise.
Thanks.

Bing.

Sponsored Links
I would stick this in the plumbing dept. if you want any response. Secoservices is your man with leccy showers.

Though, if it's the cheaper end of the Redring range and/or a few years old, I would consider binning it and getting something like a Triton.

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=7

Maybe a nice mod will be along soon to move this post for you. ;)

Thanks for the advise Whitespirit66 it is appreciated.
I had considered copy & pasting into general discussion but on reflection Plumbing is probably the best choice.
Thanks.

Bing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back