Reduce their bloody pensions its unsustainable.

I'd just be reliant on the state pension - and I'm not laying odds on that still existing in another 25 years!

The way the age is being constantly upped there will be no official retirement age.

Brings forward the state pension age to 67 between 2026 and 2028 and reforms the state pension system to make it simpler and more sustainable as people live longer. This legislation will be for England, Scotland and Wales only.

Linky

Sponsored Links
I don't see the problem with that, it was never designed to have people living for decades on state pension.

I think most people were lucky to live long enough to claim it when it was first introduced.

what we need is a bloody good war. Soon pls before my kids are old enough to participate (i'm too old and knackered) ...... it is a joke BTW.... but the conditions are similar to how the last 2 wars started.

Sponsored Links
I work for a large social housing company in the North west and as a Commercial gas, plumber, heating engineer I get paid £1000 per year more than the Plumbers who only do basic plumbing.
When i started 18 months ago I could of joined a pension scheme but to be honest if I have 10% of my earning deducted to contribute I couldn't afford to live. I get paid national average and thats it.

I gave up being self employed because of all the N#b heads that were doing the 6 week course's thinking there could make a fortune ripping of the public.

Why do we always begrudge what other people earn??

Back