Rees Mogg - Grenfell victims who followed Fire Service advice lacked common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people are happy to be fed soundbites and dont dig deeper.

Its a right wing thing......'benefit scroungers', immigrants', 'undemocratic EU, 'take back control'..... etc etc.

Its a very difficult culture to overcome, because challenging these soundbites means discussing detail, facts, nuance - the RWR then just throw in deflection, confusion and lies to avoid scrutiny........Brexit is the biggest example.
A better example is uneducated people wandering around thinking benefit cheats do not exist,work shy scroungers do not exist,health tourists do not exist.They are properly scary and makes you wonder of their ability to even vote on refs and elections.Brexit being a great example.A lefty thing.

Sponsored Links
""""Bestist. 'silly fest....dribbling old man not man enough with a womans name etc' xx"""

MOD: No you're all equally capable of being irritating.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/you-have-insufficient-permissions-to-reply.532930/#ixzz64lkYaCCS
Some mods have no sense of humour festive..I think they have taken to removing some of my posts.Not sure how many mods there are.I think LAL irritates them most of all,now BAS has gone.Mods must be southerners,do not grasp the ne sense of wit!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bestist. 'silly fest....dribbling old man not man enough with a womans name etc' xx

MOD: No you're all equally capable of being irritating.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/you-have-insufficient-permissions-to-reply.532930/#ixzz64lkYaCCS
Some mods have no sense of humour festive..I think they have taken to removing some of my posts.Not sure how many mods there are.I think LAL irritates them most of all,now BAS has gone.Mods must be southerners,do not grasp the N.E.. sense of wit!!!

Sponsored Links
Are you agreeing to what is reported by the report then ? If so then hang your head in shame. The firefighters risk their lives to save people daily, and to blame them is wrong of you.

Your having trouble with comprehension again.

Your kids should phone you next time they are in trouble, I am sure your gumption and common sense will be more applicable than someone who has experience.

So why did the current Gov cut fire departments and firemen?

Dont you think their advice is also based on their resources or lack of, if we dont have enough resources to manage a mass exodus perhaps stay put makes sense in a controlled exit.

Some on here will blame anyone to deflect attention.

Your kids should phone you next time they are in trouble, I am sure your gumption and common sense will be more applicable than someone who has experience.
What would you have done if in Grenfell?Sit put until 4am?

A better example is uneducated people wandering around thinking benefit cheats do not exist,work shy scroungers do not exist,health tourists do not exist.They are properly scary and makes you wonder of their ability to even vote on refs and elections.Brexit being a great example.A lefty thing.

Hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why do you make so many of these posts?

I just dont understand, you constantly write these soundbites, but for some reason you wont or cant justify your argument.

If you arent interested why do you bother posting
If you are interested, wouldnt you prefer an imformed, evidence based discussion.

Or are hollow soundbites the limit of your capability.

Im just curious

No, you seem to have a problem with your memory. Below is a quote from you, unaltered, just as you wrote it, rejoicing in the fact the fire service are being blamed, no sarcasm, no "smiley face", just pure glee at them getting the blame. SHAME ON YOU, you nasty piece of filth.

Bravo for pinning this on the fire service.

No, you seem to have a problem with your memory. Below is a quote from you, unaltered, just as you wrote it, rejoicing in the fact the fire service are being blamed, no sarcasm, no "smiley face", just pure glee at them getting the blame. SHAME ON YOU, you nasty piece of filth

I have no idea how you can get 'pure glee' from the post, you have misunderstood.

SirGalahad is criticising you for putting the blame on the fireservice.

I have no idea how you can get 'pure glee' from the post, you have misunderstood.

SirGalahad is criticising you for putting the blame on the fireservice.
You have misunderstood him, he clearly applauded the blame placed on the fire service, "Bravo for pinning this on the fire service", his words, not mine. He made no indication of sarcasm while posting that .You're as bad as him if you think I've put any blame on the fire service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back