Rees-Mogg seeks braying ninnies

Sponsored Links
Mogg who was a proponent of suspended Parliament for political objectives now wants MPs to return to Parliament to help out Johnson - he has no respect for Parliament.

Sponsored Links
Mogg who was a proponent of suspended Parliament for political objectives now wants MPs to return to Parliament to help out Johnson - he has no respect for Parliament.

Johnson is hopeless against Starmer, so he wants the Tory side full so they can drown out Starmers war of attrition.

"Commons return will ‘euthanise’ MPs, Jacob Rees-Mogg is warned"

crossed-fingers.png

Putting MPs lives at risk is a risk Moscow Mogg belives is worth taking as Johnson is floundering. Once the braying mob is behind Johnson PMQ will descend into farce and spectacle.

Putting MPs lives at risk is a risk Moscow Mogg belives is worth taking as Johnson is floundering. Once the braying mob is behind Johnson PMQ will descend into farce and spectacle.

It's always been a farce. And spectacle

Most of the time ;)

Once the braying mob is behind Johnson PMQ will descend into farce and spectacle.

Labour seems to have being trying to avoid that approach on their side for some time. Might be because they tend to be more cosmopolitan so know how quaint and amusing many parts of the world see it to be. Bit like soldiers wearing big woolly hats. Fine on parade but not sensible when doing the job.

I've always thought that Labour should adopt a Wimbledon wave while making it clear that it's to take the pea out of the others. The rest of the world might then laugh their socks off.

MPs lives at risk :LOL:

Who cares I say f* *k em

They expect every one else to

I've given up with politics. I saw the PMQ, painful to watch really, such a useless prime minister. And, we are all going to have this new world beating app up and running by June 1st. Does he realise that is only 11 days away? And did anybody tell him that it doesn't work properly - I heard an interview with testers today, all it does is say "you were near somebody who was infected, isolate for 1 week". So that will be ...everybody in isolation after about 4 weeks. That'll work ....

Johnson may not have long to go.

The 1922 committee are ready to send him on his way.

Observe how they were ready to defy him if he didn't cave in to Starmer today.

Some of them can read the mood of the public.

Maybe it does them good to get out of the Westminster bubble and escape the Whips and Cummings.

Apply common sense I say

Those who are vulnerable stay at home

Schools stay shut makes getting around easier

Any one who is afraid stay at home hide behind yer sofa with packets of pasta and rolls of Andrex

As for some app they can put it up. There arris's :LOL:

Fillyboy should start looking for a new photo.

Murdoch's empire has always preferred Gove.

And now, rice-pudd's ludicrous conga will herd the ninnies onto the terraces.

Sponsored Links
Back