Rees-Mogg seeks braying ninnies

I don't know why supporters of this lot cannot allow themselves to be critical of Kim Yong Johnson.
The rest of the tories can, they're sharpening the knife as we speak.

It's just a few Buffoonites on here that pretend not to agree.

Sponsored Links
The thing is, you'll never know, because (obviously) only one person got into No. 10, so we wouldn't know how anyone else would deal with it.

Fair point, but guessing that the main opposition wouldn't have been any better - probably far worse. Corbyn wouldn't have been up to it. And imagine Diane Abbott in charge of the numbers being tested for Coronavirus. :LOL:

You are.

Imagine Prissy Patel trying to read a number out.

Oooops - no need to imagine.

What is clear, from the statistics is that the Conservative government is doing far far better than the devolved governments of Wales and Scotland under Labour and the SNP.
Best performing of the four nations is Northern Ireland, by quite a margin.

Sponsored Links
Labour controlled NHS Wales are testing less than 5000 per day which is shocking. No wonder the Welsh are still under full lockdown whilst England are able to start relaxing theirs.
Wales is part of the UK right? Aren't their tests part of the UK testing numbers?

In which case Wales makes up around 5% of the UKs population (~3 million) and is getting more than 5% of the tests (tests running below 100k).

Or am I getting these numbers wrong?

The rest of the tories can, they're sharpening the knife as we speak.

It's just a few Buffoonites on here that pretend not to agree.

Buffoon Johnson will stay the course and lead his party I to the next General. Election

Ultimately during the last General election the voters only had a choice of voting in or for a buffoon

Either buffoon Johnson. Buffoon Corbyn or buffoon Swinson :LOL:

Some choice hmmm

You voted for buffoon Corbyn
Some for voted for buffoon Johnson

I voted for neither buffoon :cool: :LOL:

Basically a choice of which buffoon to vote for

What is clear, from the statistics is that the Conservative government is doing far far better than the devolved governments of Wales and Scotland under Labour and the SNP.
Best performing of the four nations is Northern Ireland, by quite a margin.
Closer to Europe :sneaky:

Buffoonary runs in both of there family's Imho

Blimey buffoon corbyns brother the buffoon got arrested in Hyde Park :LOL: for buffoonary

Labour controlled NHS Wales are testing less than 5000 per day which is shocking. No wonder the Welsh are still under full lockdown whilst England are able to start relaxing theirs.

I don't think we're in a position to "be able to start unlocking...."
More like we're trying it out, and we'll see what happens.....

Wales is part of the UK right? Aren't their tests part of the UK testing numbers?

"to see how Labour is handling a real coronavirus outbreak, you just need to head west on the M4 until you reach Wales.
Here, Sir Keir's party has been in government since the late 1990s. It has sole charge of the health and social care systems — and is responsible for almost every aspect of the coronavirus response, from running hospitals to securing care homes to testing, tracing and making lockdown rules.
In other words, Labour is running the show. And compared with England's Conservative administration, it is falling woefully short on almost every measurable front, at times displaying surreal levels of incompetence.
Over the past week, the English Government carried out between 90,000 and 133,000 tests every day. In Wales, that figure ranged between 956 and 1,421."

But you won't ever hear the hard left and left wing blowhards on here criticize them.

Last edited:
But you won't ever hear the hard left and left wing blowhards on here criticize them.
I don't know why you quoted me as you ignored both the questions I asked.

Is Wales able to organise it's it' tests or is it part of the UK wide testing system? As it is Wales could be doing a crap job or it could be being starved of resources by the larger UK. I have no idea, you seem to be confident you know which is which though.

Sponsored Links
Back