Rees-Mogg U-turn

Afaik we are out of the EU at midnight on Friday

Free at last thank god we are free at last

Martin Luther King said that ? :cool:

Sponsored Links
Today's Brexit Secretary said in Parliament earlier that there can be no control on immigration, because the government't can't be bothered to control it. This applies whether or not we are in the EU because, as we know, the EU already allows control.

Thus demolishing the most popular reason for Quitters to vote "out."

https://www.ft.com/content/ec9ee89c-a1a7-3c88-a8c3-3818f3781d4f

"Stephen Barclay, the Brexit secretary is on his feet, dealing with all the options facing MPs and explaining the government position on all of them. In essence, he says the government has made it clear there will not be a no deal, it will not consider supporting revocation and then starts nit-picking some of the assertions made by other proposers. Not least he says the claim by Stephen Kinnock that free movement can be controlled by an emergency brake, is not true. He says that brake already exists under EU law but the UK does not use it because it does not have a registration system for immigrants which would require ID cards."

SingleMarket.jpg

Did "leave the single market" get added to the ballot paper when I wasn't looking?

Or did Rice-Pudd tell Theresa to add it to UK Government policy?

It wasn't in the Referendum Act either.

Sponsored Links
Rees Mogg made a U turn.

DUPs though still say they cant support the crummy deal.....hopefully thats stuffed it for good

Last edited:
Smogg said this morning that him changing his vote is dependant on the DUP supporting the deal

They will
Not so smogg will not

Smogg said this morning that him changing his vote is dependant on the DUP supporting the deal

They will
Not so smogg will not
Flip-flopping seems to be the order of the day these days.
The only politician that needs to change her mind, flatly refuses to do so.
I suspect, when it comes to her resigning, she’ll suddenly find it in herself to change her mind.

Flip-flopping seems to be the order of the day these days.
Democracy ffs,,,you cannot have it always. Further ref,,,you call democracy...MP changes his mind,,,you rip the pizz,,,,,which is it?????

I see dumplum isn't saying "no deal" and "WTO"

Sponsored Links
Back