Regular boiler, system boiler, what`s the difference?

• Thread starter charliechaplinspants
  • Start date
C

charliechaplinspants

One`s got an internal pump one`s got an external pump I think, which one`s which and why? aren`t they both boilers for conventional, in other words hot water tank/cylinder systems? So what now is a conventional system. one with a regular or system boiler?

Sponsored Links
System boilers are pressurised aren`t they? I`ll get me coat. :oops:

Got big pockets in that coat to aid libaration of books from your training center :D

Not training clf, not plumber, nor gas fitter, just interested is all. ;)

Sponsored Links
Log on to some manufacturers' websites, and compare manuals and technical specs, good way to find the differences between system and heat only boilers.

This is a UK website, and we have no knowledge of the Nebraska market

I was thinking it might be even simpler if you found a Nebraska website instead of wasting time on here.

I was thinking it might be even simpler if you found a Nebraska website instead of wasting time on here.

I don`t see that I have caused offence to anyone, if I have then I apologise, you posted an uncalled for response to a thread you were not even involved in, why are you being so unreasonable and hostile? Everyone else seems to be polite.

I'm just a naturally hostile person

I also thought that you ought to know we aren't familiar with how things work in your country.

So why are you in Nebraska and using a UK site?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back