Religion of peace?

Sponsored Links
Never mind eh..
Atheism is on the rise. When your going out to your places of worship today (diy sheds) buy some pitchforks and graips to defend your selves. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
What is a "graip"?? Google doesn't help, or is it a typo (genuine question :confused:)

EDIT - oops, yes it does, if one types in the query correctly :oops: :oops:

I quite like the Pastafarian faith (also known as Flying Spaghetti Monster) - an incredibly clever way to both illustrate and disarm the zealots. Check it out...

Edit: And obviously anything that Dawkins says is worth a listen, despite his rather strident tone.

Most amusing.

Whatever you wanna think, I ain't gonna change your mind.

Muslims fundamentalists are not the only ones who are stupid. I have many African customers who are members of one or other wacky fundamentalist church, I took one with his teenage son to the Manchester museum, which is full of fossils and stuffed extinct animals. Afterwards he told me it was all fake because everybody knows the world was created in six days about 5,000 years ago and on the seventh day God rested. The fossils and stuff were all put there to test our faith in Creation.

No point in arguing really.

Muslims fundamentalists are not the only ones who are stupid. I have many African customers who are members of one or other wacky fundamentalist church, I took one with his teenage son to the Manchester museum, which is full of fossils and stuffed extinct animals. Afterwards he told me it was all fake because everybody knows the world was created in six days about 5,000 years ago and on the seventh day God rested. The fossils and stuff were all put there to test our faith in Creation.

No point in arguing really.

I think 'fundamentalist' is the problem regardless of which particular 'religion'

Sponsored Links
Back