Relpacement door trim for Zanussi Z949T washing Machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Model of my machine is C81233
PCN number: 841000432
The machine is part of the Zanussi Washcraft Range!

I've owned this great machine for 22 years, it's built like a tank (they're not built like that these days!) however about 2 years ago, my young son kicked the door of the machine and cracked the plastic door trim (both inner and outer trim) that encircles the glass of the door.

Thank goodness I found all the plastic pieces and with superglue, managed to repair this frame.

The 2 bolts that attached the swinging hinge to the door of the machine were screwed into this plastic trim and up until now, apart from having to carefully support the door when it was opened, it was fine.
However this morning, the trim is cracked even more and I don't know how long the repair will last!

What I am desperately looking for is either a replacement inner and outer plastic trim or preferrably an entire door with glass.

I was told that the Zanussi Z929T washing machine door might fit. I'm no expert!

Does anyone know where I might pick one up or are there any forum members who are disposing such a machine and I could buy the door?

Looking forward to a positive reply!!

HELP!

Nickyb1303

Sponsored Links
Your best chance (& probably only chance) is to contact Electrolux: http://www.electrolux.co.uk/node35.aspx Quote your model details and the following part numbers: inner door ring p/n 99227 - outer door ring p/n 99228. The rest of the door components can be reused (providing you can get hold of the plastic rings). Electrolux might still have a few lying around on a shelf someplace gathering dust. The drawings still exist so you never know. Good luck :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back