Remeha Avanta 28c Advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Has anyone fitted or come across one of these,
I need to know if they are reliable and easy to work on, are there any problems with them.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Fitted 2 recently.
Easy to install and they come with preformed tails and part "L" filling loop. Seem a lot easier to service than some of the big boys boilers. :cool:

Not used a spacing jig and preformed pipes yet.

Instruction manual a bit confusing when we reset parameters for Lpg, no doubt will be easier as we install more of them.

Their recon iterface lead makes it easy to alter parameters and diagnose
logged faults :cool:

Most of the parts are the same on all models which minimise amount of spare parts needed for servicing/repairs.

SS hex and brass hydraulic block.

Well worth a try.

Thanks Gremlin

The reason i ask is because im going to rent out a flat and need a boiler that will give me minimal problems , did you say that the filling loop is built in .

Ive only ever seen one and all that was needed was the flow temp increased. For some reason it had been set at 45 degrees. (all rads)

Although it still required a call to Remeha as it would have been impossible seeing as i didn't have MI.

If you want simple, from a tenant point of view, id get a baxi with a mechanical timer.

Sponsored Links
We have done a number of these, most recently yesterday.

Filling loop is not built in like a Vaillant.

Had one gas valve go down.

It is good for what is a cheap boiler. No more no less.

We have done a number of these, most recently yesterday.

Filling loop is not built in like a Vaillant.

Had one gas valve go down.

It is good for what is a cheap boiler. No more no less.

Rather a lot more. The OpenTherm control system is excellent.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back