Remeha warranty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Doing a quote for a customer for a new combi. Fitted a couple of Ideal Logic+'s as I like the 5 year warranty, however, not at all impressed by the DHW performance. Thinking of recommending a Remeha Avanta 28c, heard lots of good things about them and they're cheaper than a Potterton Heatmax! On the Remeha website there is a big 5 year warranty logo, but I've been told it's only 2 years, and there is no other mention of there being a 5 year warranty on the website. Any thoughts?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I get the full 5 year from my local merchants.You have to fill out a form once you have installed the boiler, and they send that to Broag, and up the warranty to the full 5 year.

Graham

ps merchants are Heating Plumbing Supplies.Based in the south only, I believe

Hope you got that in writing. Rep & regional manager down my area is adamant 5 year warranty is only given to social housing contracts.

Yeah I was a bit dubious at first, but spoke to my rep and he gave it to me in writing.
Happy days.

I get a full 5 year warranty direct to me. Nothing to do with the suppliers.

And I get each one in confirmed in writing from Broag before you ask!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back