Remote controlled light switches

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know of a manufacturer of remote controlled light switches which do not incled a dimmer?

I have not seen one, but would like some for circuits using CFL or LED lamps.

Thankyou!

Sponsored Links
RF Lighting said:
Does anyone know of a manufacturer of remote controlled light switches which do not incled a dimmer?

I have not seen one, but would like some for circuits using CFL or LED lamps.

Thankyou!

Check these out.

Thanks for the link C&G :)

Looks like decent kit, and I will be looking into the scene setter.

The main thing I was after was a direct replacement for an existing switch, as my sister has some existing GU10 DLs, which suprisingly the pool the light and there are dull spots everywhere!
So I was going to try some CFL replacements after Craftys glowing endorsement, but she currently has a remote controlled dimmer switch so she can turn the lights on & off in bed, but I don't think the CFLs will like it as it is a soft start dimmer.

I suppose I could try and blow the triac in the existing switch! that would do the trick :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Midget butler :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You guessed it about wiring a 2 way. Thought about a pull switch but I can't be bothered to do that either.

Think a butler is the way to go :D

(Or she could move her bed to right next to the door)

I bought a remote control switch (not dimmer) only a couple of weeks ago. They're mady by Easylife but I actually got it cheaper through another website (www.energyenv.co.uk).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back