Remote Lockout Reset Button - Worcester Danesmoor WM 12/19

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, lurked and have found some decent answers here before, thank you.

Having some issues with a Wall Mounted Worcester Danesmoor WM 12/19 which I might need to get into in later posts.

What I'd like some advice on at moment is why the "Remote Lockout Reset Button" on the above boiler doesn't actually reset the lockout. To be clear this is the momentary button that is located inside the property on the bottom of boiler panel along with the overheat and frost resets.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 12.16.05.png

The lockout reset button on the Satronic TF830.3 attached to the B9 burner does work as expected.

I've tested continuity of the button itself and I've traced mains voltage back from button (once pressed) via the White wire all the to the Satronic controller panel.
So when I press the remote reset and mains voltage appears at the post the white wire terminates to in the photo. I do not have the experience to know where to go next.

I thought the controller might be at issue so parts canon replaced it but still the remote reset doesn't work. Asking for some direction please.

IMG_7279.jpeg

IMG_7281.jpeg
IMG_7280.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Ugh I think I might have figured out why. The Satronic TF830 does not have remote reset feature, had a look at its data sheet. The back box is for a different model controller. Think someone may have replaced the controller in the past, when it should have been a DKO970 (just noticed the service manual mentions that model).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back