Removal of integrated dishwasher frontage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
281A8FFC-8CEE-4F76-B165-317D272CA5EC.jpeg 382B693F-4BE7-4986-93DD-451E1BDD9879.jpeg D9CFE67F-1544-4103-925D-47D6EB6C141F.jpeg 0A327D02-DD87-43CB-A607-0E1AB98E2E5A.jpeg Hi

my dad is trying to remove the front off his integrated dishwasher as he’s changing all the cupboard and drawers fronts. However, he’s unsure which screws will take the front panel off and which will separate the internals of the actual washing machine. Could anyone help with which screws to remove please? There’s a series of screws around the edging of the aluminium panel then 1 either side of the door in hole recesses. I’ve been sent some pictures if they are any help. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Remove one at a time , if they are wood screws remove, if machine screws, replace , the base of the cover is often held by a couple of clips so will need pushing down to release once screws removed. Usually only 4 positions will have screws thru to the rear of the panel.

Last edited:
Do you not have the make/model? You may be able to find installation instructions.
Otherwise I agree with above - remove screws and they will be wood screws. With my dishwasher, the cabinet door had to be slotted into place and then pushed down, with double sided sticky pads to keep it in place. So to remove, I would pry from dishwasher door and pull up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back