installing end panel next to integrated dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_20210228_175600.jpg
IMG_20210228_175610.jpg
IMG_20210228_175645.jpg
I have an integrated washer at the end of my unit run

It's roughly in place, i still need to fit my flooring before i can fit the washing machine, so i can slide it out if needs be.

I need to install an end panel next to the dishwasher.

How do i go about this? The dishwasher will be flush to the back wall, and there are no holes to screw through from the dishwasher.

Not sure how to do it?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Typically goes into a cabinet and it would of come with clips for securing it to the cabinet.

Sponsored Links
i see what you mean

anyhow, maybe i can use brackets on back wall and one under front of dishwasher on floor

Can't you get a cabinet for it? You will then have something to support the worktop.

its 60cm wide and door fits directly to front, so cabinet wont work i believe

Yes so you get the carcass, install the dishwasher in it, then the door will be flush with the other cabinet doors when the dishwasher is closed.

This is the pretty usual integrated setup, the washer should of come with these instructions.

No need for a cabinet. Decor panel scribed to wall and floor and angle-plated to floor (beneath machine) and underside of worktop (above machine). Door hung on front of washer. Plinth extended through across front of washer with cut away at top (clearance for the door when the washer is opened). End of plinth onto low profile magnetic clip rather than spring clip you use for legs. Pretty normal solution, really

Yes so you get the carcass, install the dishwasher in it, then the door will be flush with the other cabinet doors when the dishwasher is closed.

This is the pretty usual integrated setup, the washer should of come with these instructions.
Its a build under dishwasher, not built-in, stands on the floor and requires no cabinet.Just follow J&K instructions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back