Renault Megane 1500 TD 2003 Dimamique 5 Door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would anyone have any ideas as to why the heated rear window,air con,wash /wipe ,and radio has all stopped woking properly ?. they all started playing up the same time.the wipers work on the staulk but not when I push the push the washer button, also the radio keeps going off every 15/20 minuits. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
No wet or damp evrythigns all nice and dry,havent checked or tested any fuses yet due to the weather, I drove back from Cambridge to Cardiff yesterday , didnt wont to start pulling any thing apart just in case I made it worse, Ive looked at the circuit drawings in the Haynes manual and it points towards a few fuses or the engine multiplex module /interior multiplex module.

That's great, but I wouldn't think that all the fuses went at the same time?

Sponsored Links
No wet or damp evrythigns all nice and dry,havent checked or tested any fuses yet due to the weather, I drove back from Cambridge to Cardiff yesterday , didnt wont to start pulling any thing apart just in case I made it worse, Ive looked at the circuit drawings in the Haynes manual and it points towards a few fuses or the engine multiplex module /interior multiplex module.
Early Meganes were prone to water ingress everywhere, (and not just early models either I can speak from biter experience :cry: ) Pop over to the forum on http://www.meganeownersclub.co.uk/ that makes form some depressing reading! :p

Back