Renault Megane non stater

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

You maybe able to help me I have a Megane soft top with issues

1, The immobiliers light on the dash does not flash or come on at all Any ideas with is problem??

2, I have no injector earth pulse the earth side. Does any have any wiring diragam for this please??

3, The bloody thing`s will not start as well any help would be great.

4, It open/closes on the remote, the engine turns over fine just will not fire up the fault codes are as follows

DF054 Ring supply
DF055 Coded line circuit
DF059 Decoder->ring connection

Or has anyone got a Renault Megane wiring schematic`s for the immobilier system as I keep being told is the coded line from the ECU to Injector ecu??? any idea what colour this wire is or where the hell it is????

I have forgot to say the immobiliser is coming off in the immobiliser computer but the injection computer not receiving info coded line fault?
if this helps

The car is a Megane dynamique + 2.0 ltr IDE convertible on a 2001 Y reg

Paul

Sponsored Links
there is little to no info available on immobiliser systems, its going to be a dealer job im afraid. my advice when its fixed is to get rid of the car as once the electrical problems start on these hideous cars they dont stop!

Sponsored Links
had the same problem on the wifes megane 2000 1.6 . had the rac out as would'nt start , he said was common problem with these . fault was a connector on the gearbox that he removed and cleaned up . not had a problem since .

due to design all the road spray collects around the connector and corodes it.

Back