rendering 135 degree angle...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Looking for some advice... I am having my house re-rendered, but where the back door currently is, the french doors sit about 2 inches in from the edge of the wall ____-------____ like so, if the dashed line is the door and the non dashed the back wall.

I am looking to have the angle at 135 so there is a gradual slope to where the door is, rather than a 90 degree angle so that the doors can open wider.

Unfortunately the bloke who fitted the doors fitted them the 2 inches in, so when they open currently they hit said 90 angle, which means if they swing open for any reason they hit the wall, damaging the 90 degree angle and the doors hinge!

It is only the hinge which fouls, so any other suggestions are welcome, but ideally id like 135 degree angle so would like to know 1 if i can get angle bead at such an angle for external rendering (i have tried google, with no luck) or if there is any other way to produce a 135 angle.

Thanks

Martin

Sponsored Links
I have looked into these but the doors are UPVC French doors and are very heavy so I'm not sure these would work

Use a stop bead on the external arris and work into .everything should obe plumbed up, but more importantly sighted off the door frame so it looks right.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back