Rep Radiator - Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace a radiator in my bathroom, due to the fact that it’s corroded.
the dimensions are 530mm (H) x 480mm (W), Ideally want something that is the same throughout the house, I cant seem to find this type of rad anywhere, I\\\'ve tried all the major suppliers, but no-one seems to have a radiator with these dimensions, I find this very hard to believe, I live a in a new-build (8yrs) estate, the radiator would have been fitted in a few hundred homes.

Any advice would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
Sure thing,
here you go
dsc00538nv8.jpg

dsc00539rl0.jpg

dsc00542zz0.jpg

dsc00540eu6.jpg

It might only be 8 years old, but things change. If you have tried all your local merchants and they can't source one then you'll have to dig a little deeper and get one to fit and modify the pipes accordingly.

Sponsored Links
Although it won't look the same, Myson do the Premier HE at 438 wide. You could then add a 20mm extension to each end to make the difference up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back