Repairing TV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
B399B3B4-8AA4-4CC6-AE6B-34FF48AFD607.jpeg
A42AB272-68D1-4664-975C-C7CF2433C297.jpeg
Hello I’ve got a TV which my child decided to throw a toy at it and completely smashed the screen. Half of the screen is now lines with a crack on the front of the panel. Being 1 year old is it repairable and how would I go around. The TV is LG 43 smart LED one.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
its done. its claim or replace unless you can find a really cheap broken one with good panel on ebay

Thought so been looking for parts which are pretty much non existent and only other ones I can find at a reasonable price have a broken screen. Seems like be getting a new TV then.

Sponsored Links
Yeah sadly that's the case when the panel goes. That said open it up and take out all the little boards and wiring looms and eBay them. Do a bit of research so you know what you are listing as there are a few different ones such as tcon, logic which has other names and pay boards. You should get a few quid. Even the case stand and remote people lose and break so list the lot.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back