Replace Triton Enlight with Triton Enrich

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,
I've a shower to put in for my sister after the stabilizer valve went on her her old one

The broken one is a Triton Enlight, the new one a Triton Enrich.

I'm OK turning the water inlet but can anyone help me out on how to connect the mains up please? The electric connector blocks are on opposite sides.

Many thanks,

Jon

Triton Enlight

Triton Enrich - Front & Back

Sponsored Links
Thats showers for you. When you say stabilzer valve gone, do you mean the pressure release valve, these are often resettable simply by pushing the little valve back

Thats showers for you. When you say stabilzer valve gone, do you mean the pressure release valve, these are often resettable simply by pushing the little valve back

It was leaking from the bit circled in red

SHoWeR  03 Brush.jpg

im not a shower expert, but that doesnt look like the prd valve to me. I hate Triton showers, always seem to leak out. A lot now are made by Gainsborough and rebranded as you can just replace the whole inner and they usually have multi pint entrances. I would look to take the new one back and find another shower where the electrical access and the water feed is on the same side and covers the area needed.
Personally if i was having an electric one id probably go down the Mira route where poss. Also be mindful of the KW ratings and the cable you have

Sponsored Links
If you have no access to the cable / other side of tiled wall ,to re route it, then return the new shower and source a suitable replacement.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back