Replacement Chuck

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a used Bosch GBH2-26 DRE on ebay, listing stated it was recently serviced and had new brushes but the drill bits fall out of the chuck when drilling, even though they definitely click into place. With the drill on rotary stop and the chisel bit clicked into place I can turn the chisel bit by hand and when rotated far enough the drill bit falls out.

I did a bit of research on the drill and it has a nose section rather than a chuck, the part number is 1617000582 for the very front part or if the whole of the sleeve needs replacing this is part number 1617000598.

Does it sound like the entire 'sleeve' (chuck) that needs replacing, just trying to get my facts to aid my paypal claim

Thanks

Sponsored Links
the trouble with these is they do require a bit of grease once in a while to maintain that they are working correctly,chuck some grease in with a bit a few times and see what happens?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back