Replacement coals for gas fire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been looking online for replacement coals for my gas fire. I want not just the coals but the "thing" that they rest on and also there are two upright "things" that the coals lean against at the front of the fire. I'm sorry but I've no idea what to call these "things".

Two problems... (a) I can only find people who sell replacement coals, not "things"; and (b) I gather the coals should be as recommended by the manufacturer. The manufacturer is Ashleigh and the fire is about 20 years old. I'm struggling to find a supplier, can anyone help please?

Sponsored Links
I had your problem, and could only obtain requirements from the manufacturer, (not Ashleigh) at an exorbitant price.
The coals and the ceramic radiant bed were specific matches and placements to get the required gas mix for correct flame burn.
At around £100 it may be better to put it towards a complete new unit, after 20 yrs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back