Replacement hinge

Joined
15 May 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get replacement hinges (see images). I have a broken one. The company that supplied the windows to my estate has gone bust.

Any help in locating replacement ones would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

IMG_0261.jpeg
IMG_0337_Original.jpeg
 
Screwfix sell.
Also buy online.
Just a case of matching up best you can and fitting.
Measure to get same.

If it's not something you think you can do there are companies around that can.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top