Replacement Hopper for Rainwater Gully

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Hepworth rainwater gully which looks very much like this, from above at least.

https://www.wavin.com/en-gb/Catalog...worth-Clay/Hepworth-Clay-Paved-Area-Gully-100

The top of the hopper currently protrudes from the ground by 3-4 inches and I would like for it to be lower and now seems the time as I'm currently working on that area of the garden. If the protruding black hopper, which I gather is designed for paving around, could be replaced with something much shallower, that would probably be sufficient for me without digging up and replacing the entire gully.

The black part can be pulled out quite easily and simply pushes into the top of the gully with a spigot that measures approximately 175mm. The overall diameter of the black part is 235mm.

I've looked at hoppers and gulliess on the likes of Screwfix etc. however can't find anything that looks like it would be fit.

Can anyone help?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back