Replacement options for Siemens CMV 322 3 port valve?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I’ve had a Siemens CMV 322 3 port 22mm valve on my heating system for around 4 years, but the valve has ceased. The actuator itself appears to work ok but I can only get the boiler to switch on for hot water and not the central heating.
I’ve tried to search for just the 3 way port but it appears you can only buy both together?
If I could just get the valve I’d buy it but I’m a bit reluctant to buy the whole unit again as it’s not lasted too long.
Has anyone seen the valves only for sale or can anyone recommend a replacement that would fit and work the same (Honeywell perhaps?)
I won’t fit it myself, but I don’t want an expensive swap.

cheers

Ross

Sponsored Links
I'd go for a Honeywell V0473A (Screwfix 31421). You will probably have to remove the existing nuts and olives from the pipes, as Honeywell use a finer thread than most manufacturers. Bit more of a faff, but in my opinion a better valve.
No reason why you shouldn't fit it yourself if you want to. You'd need to drain the system down to just below the level of the valve.

Once you've made sure it's not just the synchron motor that has failed, then go for the honeywell. Whatever you choose, it's a draindown.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back