Replacement recommendations for shower pump please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all ,

Our old Hansgrohe AKTIV-75T shower pump is leaking and a quick Google makes me think spare parts will be hard or impossible to find.

I know zippo about shower pumps so am asking here for recommendations for a new pump please. Ideally with same connectors visible on the picture I've attached.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 20210510_151049.jpg
    20210510_151049.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 125
Sponsored Links
Looks like it might have been made by Stuart Turner. Try calling them on 01491 572655.
They will at least advise on a suitable replacement. That one looks to have been a 3.5bar unit.

Sponsored Links
Hi all ,

Our old Hansgrohe AKTIV-75T shower pump is leaking and a quick Google makes me think spare parts will be hard or impossible to find.

I know zippo about shower pumps so am asking here for recommendations for a new pump please. Ideally with same connectors visible on the picture I've attached.

Thank you very much.

Hi, We would be happy to find a replacement for you, one of our CT Force or Right Pumps would probably be the best alternative, but we need a little more info to be sure you're getting the right pump. Could you give us a call on 0191 516 2002 where a member of our technical team will be happy to help. Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back