Replacement RKP needed for paragon Plus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
I have a 12 Year old Pyronix Paragon Plus which works 110% except seprate upstairs keypad as faulty buttons is there a suitable replacement on the net that will work on this alarm. New to all of this so could use any help possible...
thanks
Neil

Sponsored Links
i have just removed one from my house. i will have a look and see if i still have it the keypad. you are welcome to it.

Paul

pukka";p="2020360 said:
i have just removed one from my house. i will have a look and see if i still have it the keypad. you are welcome to it.

Paul

Yes I would be very greatful how would you like me to pay for it my direct email is [email protected]
Thanks
Neil

i would edit your email address out from the post it is a public forum.

i will have a look when i get home.

Sponsored Links
hi
I have a 12 Year old Pyronix Paragon Plus which works 110% except seprate upstairs keypad as faulty buttons is there a suitable replacement on the net that will work on this alarm. New to all of this so could use any help possible...
thanks
Neil

There could be tho highly unlikely as these are long obsolete.
Google is your friend ;)

How are the buttons faulty? do the stick or just dont register anymore.
It may just need a clean

Hi,
Pyronix will sell you a replacement membrane for the keypad for a fiver! However, I have no idea how to open the RKP.. can anyone advise.
If thsi works it will save a LOAD of money as the entire system might be replaced otherwise

George

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back