Replacement thermostatic radiator valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there. I’m new to this forum and was hoping that someone could advise me on which easily available thermostatic radiator head I would need for the attached. A plumber fitted a previous one on a similar radiator, which was an ‘Instinct brand’. However a) I can’t find that brand on amazon etc and b) he supplied the whole tap and I just want to buy the head if at all possible. I would need a silver one if at all possible as all the others are silver, but could cope with a white one if needs be . Many thanks.

Attachments

• D850D3F3-0BAB-4D13-8D28-0C209963E415.jpeg
    D850D3F3-0BAB-4D13-8D28-0C209963E415.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 174
Sponsored Links
That looks like a lock shield valve? When you get programmable TRV heads they often come with a range of fittings, my eQ-3 heads did, but to turn on/off they push a pin up/down not turn a shaft, and that looks like a lock shield valve not a TRV.

Sponsored Links
Hi. Thanks for replies. You are quite right - I took the pic of the wrong end of the radiator! Duh. My question relates to a TRV fitting for the new pics. Thanks so much. Alex

Attachments

• 62BEDC0C-C0A6-48DF-8A86-A5EB44A2EB62.jpeg
    62BEDC0C-C0A6-48DF-8A86-A5EB44A2EB62.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 138

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back