Replacement Toilet Flush

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace our toilet flush as its making a lot of noise. The existing one has an external overflow pipe but I'd like the new flush with an internal overflow as we're due to have an extension built where the existing overflow pipe exits.

Toolstation have the following available in 9.5"

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Plumbing/Toilet+Fittings/Dual+Flush+Syphon+95/d20/sd2835/p56485

Does anybody know if this is external or internal overflow - it doesn't say in the catalogue?

Thank you

Davey

Sponsored Links
Great - thank you Seco

The wing nuts are soaking in WD40 at the moment and gonna invest in a new fitting kit complete with donut as well.

No doubt I'll be back if it doesn't go as smoothy as planned :rolleyes:

Cheers

Davey

Sponsored Links
Forget the syphon, spend a bit more and fit a Fluidmaster flapper valve.
Dual flush, internal overflow and easy maintenance.

All syphons are internal overflow, so long as the top of the syphon is below the level of anywhere else water could 'overflow'.
All that happens is when the water level rises in the cistern it travels up inside the syphon and overflows via the inverted 'U' of the syphon. There's no such thing as a non internal overflow syphon.

It's the height that matters.
All cisterns with syphons as standard now leave the factories with 71/2" high syphons.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back