Replacement UPVC door handles 92PZ/115mm fixing screws?

YSG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to replace broken UPVC door handle on relatives back door. Now that the handle is off and had chance to measure it properly it is a 92PZ with 115mm between the fixing screws. Problem is I have hunted high and low and cant find any similar sizes - everything with top screw below handle seems to be 122mm between fixing screws. Any ideas where/what I can source to replace?

Sponsored Links
Sorry, re-looking at the specs of the handle above, it isn't suitable for a top fixing below the handle :(

Thanks. Had a look at this. Min screw fix size is 154mm with top fixing above the handle so I can't see how that one might work. I am thinking universal could be the way to go with large backplate and need to drill but had hoped to avoid that. (Yip cross post)

Sponsored Links
If you can, could you post a photo?
It might give us a clue to a manufacturer. :)

Am not in house just now - have half a handle at moment I can take a pic but nothing identifying. I did see a fixing plate for 122m screw fix so might be an option (on 92PZ/122mm screw fix handle I bought the top screw fits) if bottom screw is then variable.

Definitely - logging in for better look

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back