Replacement windows, cost of?

There isn't much between the profiles you've listed and i'd be happy with any of them, there are others but that would just muddy the waters again for you so decide which one sits better with you but as for profiles you've made good decisions

Sponsored Links
horizon with the factory in angmering or littlehampton area fitted my windows over 20 years ago

7 upvc windows and porch double doors £2750
windows still as good as new took them 2 days

i fitted 6 windows and a front door today in light oak on white, 2,200 fitted and finished 9am-3.30pm, that includes rendering. the price totally depends on how many people are middle men! everyone wants a cut of a job they are involved in, especially when they have to buy 'leads' of the internet which is a big business! We have a trade counter, a guy walked in asked for a price, we priced it with a decent price, as in 'money made on frames' 'money made for fitters', people dont realise how many people want a cut of their job! if you involve sales/canvasers/advertisements etcs. someone has to pay for it!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back