replacing 3 way valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I believe the 3 way valve of my heating system is broken, the old valve is model Landis & Gyr MAV-322, is this able to be replaced with model Honeywell VC4613-30.
If so can someone tell me the correct wiring as I am unable to find a diagram. :rolleyes:
I would appreciate any advice you can offer.
Many thanks
Julie

Sponsored Links
Initially boiler working fine, central heating stopped working but restarted when we opened 3 way valve manually by lever on side, now boiler will not even ignite ? needed new 3 way valve?

changing the synchron motor might sort it (and its alot easier) but ya could do with doing some tests first.. have ya got a multimeter?

Sponsored Links
Nothing, the boiler wont fire up at all, the switch on the 3 way valve moved when we tried to fire it up but nothing else.

fireyfaerie";p="1013938 said:
Nothing, the boiler wont fire up at all, the switch on the 3 way valve moved when we tried to fire it up but nothing else.[/quote

Well it ant yea 3 way valve then take a nice lie down and lets start from the beginning

Hi,
What type of multimeter do I need?
Just discovered I need 3 way valve V4073A1039 not the one I had bought.
Thanks
Julie :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back