Replacing a plastic toilet waste pipe with a ceramic one

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HELP!!! :eek:

Always a good way to start... I have a king size rat who loves to chew through my toilet waste pipe and despite trying to catch this f**cker i am not having much luck so rather than keep paying for a plumber to replace the plastic consetinad waste pipe i have decided to get a ceramic one, however i haven't got a clue about how to do it, any pointers would be greatly received.

p.s yes i know i spelt consetina'd wrong...lol

Regards

Scott and the Rat

Sponsored Links
Just to clarify, is the rat chewing its way from inside the drains out or outside the drains in?

Just to clarify, is the rat chewing its way from inside the drains out or outside the drains in?

We (pest Control and I) believe it is/was chewing from the inside out.. we have traps ready to catch the blighter but i need to get the waste pipe sorted because i am selling the flat.

Sponsored Links
[/quote]That particular one fits the outlet of the bog, they also do a version which can be fitted further back in the waste to stop the rats getting that far.[/quote]

Sooey, do you have any links?

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back