replacing a rad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help! Someone (who does know what they're doing) took my new towel rad off for me to decorate. My son and I have put it back on (thought we'd try, although the guy who took it off said to call him and he'd replace it). I fitted it correctly, bled it, did the pressure on the combi and it was lovely and hot. Now, all the other rads are on, but the towel rad is stone cold. What have I done wrong???!!! :oops:

Sponsored Links
From what you`ve said, you`ve done everything right. If the rad bled, there`s pressure there. Try throttling down the other rads upstairs a little and see if it warms up.

Sponsored Links
Thanks. Will try that, but I think it'll be a job for tomorrow. Maybe a new day will make it better! (Am trying to do more things for myself [already do all the decorating and garden] as my husband passed away suddenly in May and he used to do the plumbing, so it's something I'm struggling with. :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back