Replacing central heating programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Can I replace a Siemens RWB9 with either a Danffoss Randall 3022 or a Danffoss Randall 3020p?

which will work as I am having issues with the RWB9!

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply but I already have a randall 3022 in perfect working order but it says it is for a system with a diverter switch but my system does not have this, can it still be used? If not will the 3020p be ok? I have a bit of a retro kitchen so am after a retro timer.........

Thanks again!

Looking at the two Danfoss units, they're not what I originally thought they were. Using these would require rewiring the system, as they have different functions.

If your system is currently using a standard 2 channel programmer, I would replace it with another like the Siemens.

If you really want the 70s look, something like a Horstmann Tiara will have similar connections to your current Siemens programmer. It will blend in nicely with the twintub and lino. :cool:

http://www.heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk/horstmann-tiara-programmer-p-55.html

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back