Replacing Filling Loop on a Baxi 105e

Thats wierd, it us usually no more than 150mm from the ground were the pipe enters the building.

Have you followed the pipes back to a vertical rising main in the corner of any rooms?

Don't know if its still worth looking if a plumber has looked and cant find anything.

Sponsored Links
not sure how well qualified the council guy was but that's three of us had a look and so sign of the stop cock, i''ll double check the raising mains again as it should be near where the pipe enters the building but I think that just goes to the pipework for the sink.

Having a look through these forums it seems I can freeze the pipe and install one myself, although if we need to get someone to take a look at the boiler then they should be able to do this done at the same time

have a bit more of an update now.

After a call via the estate agents we have found the stop cock. It seems they boxed it in but didn't put any easy access to it or make it obvious where they had put it.

We have managed to top up the pressure on the boiler and that is fine but still with hot water working and no heating.

Had a plumber round and he was going to replace the diverter assembly valve although he wasn't 100% sure if this was the fault. I've read the manual for changing this but i think this is a bit beyond what i can do myself see instructions below 12.22 is the bit i think he was talking about.

http://www.partsarena.com/baxi/Syst...288/I05-2288/I05-2288.htm#zchangingcomponents

What seems to be happening is the boiler comes on and fires up for a few seconds and then the flame goes and the heating doesn't come on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back