Replacing Honeywell CM67 with CM707

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

How difficult would it be to replace a Honeywell CM67 with a CM707? From the installation guides it appears that the wiring should be the same - just move the wires across to the same lettered terminals.

I don't mind paying for an electrician if I have to but assuming that Honeywell haven't redesigned everything it seems silly to pay for a straightforward like-for-like swap.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that. I'm giving the CM67 one last chance as it's been a faithful servant for many years. But it seems to let the house get warmer in the evening despite it showing the same temperature. Another thermostat on the opposite side of the room claims 1c warmer.

It does only run for half an hour in the morning compared to several hours in the evening but given it has optimum start that shouldn't be an issue. It also seems to do it at the weekends when it's set to run most of the day.

I'm wondering if perhaps it's starting to lose accuracy :-/

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back