replacing kitchen cupboard fronts

11 Feb 2012
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi I have been given some used B&Q cupboard and drawer fronts to spruce up my kitchen I am going to have to buy about 3 more and I should have a completely new kitchen. The trouble is that the hinges on my old cabinets are in different places to the holes and hinges in the doors and it seems it might be easier to move the ones on the doors but there is a large hole the hinges fit into and I am wondering if there is a special tool or drill bit that makes those size holes as I have made abit of a mess of the ones I have tried to do. Any advice on the general situation woulfd be useful
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links