Replacing LP111Si programmer with Hive V4 mini receiver

Joined
14 Jan 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all, wondering if anyone can help me out a little here. I currently have a LP111Si programmer which I want to replace with a V4 Hive mini, so that I can remove the old thermostat and a LOT of trunking that goes around the room.

Can anyone help me with the wiring and where things should go?
For context, the greyish bottom wire comes from the mains, the white middle wire goes to the boiler, and the top darker wire is the one that goes off to the thermostat.
 

Attachments

  • 20260924_122220.jpg
    20260924_122220.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 16
I'm guessing a combi boiler. The black that is with the boiler white cable should be the switch live, which would then go to terminal 3 on Hive, decomission the thermostat wires and leave the red link in place. Hive should clip onto that backplate
 
Last edited:

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top