Replacing samsung fridge fan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. we have a Samsung American style fridge/freezer,( think the model number is RSH1DLMR) that started making a loud noise. I think it's the fan on the refridgerator side ( it stopped when i open the fridge door) . The fan now seems to have stopped altogether. Not even the quiet noise it used to make . The temperature on the display is still saying 1 degree c but the milk in the door shelf isn't as cool as it should be . Im struggling to find a any instructions on how to replace the fan, or even where it's located. Im in the process of defrosting it just in case it's just a build up of ice causing the problem, but does anyone know how to get to the fan to change it?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
They modified the part around d the Dan on my Samsung American fridge freezer as it would get blocked with ice and stop the fan ….i think it’s a common issue

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back