Replacing seals in a mixer shower.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an old Triton "Elina" concentric built in thermostatic mixer shower, it pours with water out of the valve part when being used, does anyone know if it would be worth taking apart and replacing the seals? surely it must have seals inside.
This is a similar one, but i think this is more modern version and may be different to mine
https://www.qssupplies.co.uk/bathro...dCUYAzP9LIy5ANGY76N4bUwKT-iP4qxxoCwokQAvD_BwE

Sponsored Links
The trouble with built in shower valves is that replacement usually ends up with some tiling needing to be done. You probably need a replacement cartridge for repair. Try showerdoc.com

You can send photos of your shower valve and they should be able identify it and recommend correct part.

The trouble with built in shower valves is that replacement usually ends up with some tiling needing to be done. You probably need a replacement cartridge for repair. Try showerdoc.com

You can send photos of your shower valve and they should be able identify it and recommend correct part.
Brilliant ..thanks for that, very helpful..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back