1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Replacing Tank Stat????

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by Ripperoo, 7 Dec 2018.

1. Ripperoo

Ripperoo

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I currently have a Danfoss 'AT' tank stat, but temp dial will not stay attached to the stat body, due to a broken dial.

I have a spare Danfoss 'ATC' tank stat, but would like to know if this can be used in place of the original or not.

Pictures show 'AT' on the left and numbered 2 - 1 - 3, (left to right) + earth.

'ATC' on the right, numbered 3(NO) - 1 (NO) - 2(NC) + earth (also left to right).

AT.jpg ATC.jpg

Would it be possible to use this and if so, to which terminals would I connect the brown, blue and black wires?

Cheers guys.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. hertsboilers

hertsboilers

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    "ATC on the right, numbered 3(NO) - 1 (Com) - 2(NC) + earth (also left to right)"

Should be the same connection, ie, 1 to 1, 2 to 2 and 3 to 3.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Ripperoo

Ripperoo

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

5. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local