Replacing toilet with waste into concrete floor

Looks to me that it is Clay Pipe coming up out of the ground and a S-Type pan connected to it. What pan have you purchased? If it is a normal HO (Horizontal outlet) they just get a Swan Pan connector or a flexible one but they seem to store dust and dirt on the concertina.

Sponsored Links
Looks to me that it is Clay Pipe coming up out of the ground and a S-Type pan connected to it. What pan have you purchased? If it is a normal HO (Horizontal outlet) they just get a Swan Pan connector or a flexible one but they seem to store dust and dirt on the concertina.

What's coming out of the old tiling is definitely plastic - looks to be quite old itself but I'm guessing until I get that tiling off I won't really know what I'm working with.

It is a horizontal outlet and I'm planning on fitting with a 90 degree connector and boxing out behind with some shelving as it is in a narrow gap with walls either side of the toilet

Sat away from the flexi's, horrible things. Crud builds in the creases internally, and if on a ground floor WC, rats seem to like them. Think they let a bit of light through this attracting the rat , and being so thin, are easily chewed through to make a nice doorway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back