Replacing two way dimmer switch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN. I have looked on all the wiring reference diagrams on this site but i can see one that fits my situation!!

I have a 2 way 2 gang electronic dimmer that i am trying to fit in place of a old 2 way 2 gang intermediate normal switch. I have having problems with which wire goes where because of the labels on the back of the switch. The wires are coming from a single gang switch which is at the top of the stairs and i have 2 red 1black and a yellow and a blue wire. The labels on the new switch is

L Sw ~

Which wire goes where?

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
You have posted this question in FOUR DIFFERENT topics, and when asked why, you respond with gratuitous abuse.

My advice to everyone reading this forum is to ignore you and provide no help whatsoever.

Sponsored Links
Sorry about that but its like my dads on here or something- dont worry i ll find out my self. Thank you sorry for the inconvience.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back