Report on the BBC and gay issues

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
OK, let me get what you are all saying straight:

A man is born gay, in some way he is gentetically programmed to have recreational sex with other men. He doesn't NEED to do it, it won't continue his genetic line - he simply likes to have sex with men for recreational purposes.

Now because of that, I have to look upon him as some kind of special human?
No - completely the opposite - you should look on him as totally unspecial, you should look on him in exactly the same way you would if he were heterosexual.

Brightness said:
Paedophiles abuse kids and wreck their lives
The question, that very few people ever want to consider dispassionately, is whether that is 100% true...

hardly consensual sex when it's a 50 year old bloke and an innocent child is it?
What if it's a 30 year old woman and a 14 year old boy?

ban-all-sheds said:
joe-90 said:
OK, let me get what you are all saying straight:

A man is born gay, in some way he is gentetically programmed to have recreational sex with other men. He doesn't NEED to do it, it won't continue his genetic line - he simply likes to have sex with men for recreational purposes.

Now because of that, I have to look upon him as some kind of special human?
No - completely the opposite - you should look on him as totally unspecial, you should look on him in exactly the same way you would if he were heterosexual.

That's how I do look upon him - so why do they need to tell me that they are different? I shouldn't even be able to tell they are gay. So why is 'ninebob' so intent on telling all and sundry?

joe

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
joe-90 said:
That's just lifestyle choice.
And that was just a wind-up from the most prolific, but most inept, forum troll.

You are scared of me Softus. You dare not enter into debate with me, you simply sling insults from afar.

Come on, Softus, take me on. (he won't).

joe

joe-90 said:
Softus said:
And that was just a wind-up from the most prolific, but most inept, forum troll.
You are scared of me Softus. You dare not enter into debate with me, you simply sling insults from afar.

I said he was prolific :rolleyes:

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
Softus said:

I said he was prolific :rolleyes:

Too smart for you Softus (and he knows it).

If you have a point of view - then let's hear it. If not, run away and hide behind Mummy's skirt.

joe

joe-90 said:
The whole forum can see that you are scared to debate the issue with me.
That's quite right; I have a reputation for being scared to debate - that's me all over that is :rolleyes:

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
The whole forum can see that you are scared to debate the issue with me.
That's quite right; I have a reputation for being scared to debate - that's me all over that is :rolleyes:

That's true Softus. You are afraid to debate ME.

joe

Sponsored Links
Back