Report on the BBC and gay issues

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
markie said:
Joe

I've got 3 girls all under the age of 5, so when you say you got sympathy for them, it hits a raw nerve.

Even if i had a boy and he turn out to be a paedophile I would kick the s##t out of him, then hand him over to the police.
What about one of your girls? What if one of them turned out tp be a paedophile?

Iwould disown her and hand her over to the police.

ban-all-sheds said:
joe-90 said:
If you have a point of view - then let's hear it. If not, run away and hide behind Mummy's skirt.
joe-90 said:
The whole forum can see that you are scared to debate the issue with me.
joe-90 said:
C'mon Yella
joe-90 said:
Running scared huh? Typical.

joe-90 said:
I love it when posters get abusive - it means I've got them on the run.

Where's the abuse there? Compare it to your own first mate.

joe

joe-90 said:
Where's the abuse there?
It's above the words that you wrote - general principle of reading: point head at screen, read words with eyes, engage brain. Have a think about the situation without coming back and telling people that they're scared; which, BTW, must be getting immensely tedious for everyone who isn't joe-90.

joe-90 said:
Compare it to your own first mate.
The point of that being what? Do two wrongs make a right? Is this some kind of vicarious tit-for-tat on your part?

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
Where's the abuse there?
It's above the words that you wrote - general principle of reading: point head at screen, read words with eyes, engage brain. Have a think about the situation without coming back and telling people that they're scared; which, BTW, must be getting immensely tedious for everyone who isn't joe-90.

joe-90 said:
Compare it to your own first mate.
The point of that being what? Do two wrongs make a right? Is this some kind of vicarious tit-for-tat on your part?

Let's hear your views on the subject, mate. people can make their own minds up about me, they don't need an academic lightweight like you to do it for them.

Let's hear what YOU think.

joe

the wife and i visited london a few summers ago to visit her sister who lives and works there. when we arrived at the cafe in soho, there seemed to be more people than usual, even for a hot day in the capital.
we soon realized that we had arrived just after a gay pride march. the atmosphere around the place was great. loads of people having a laugh, no one felt intimidated, no violence, unlike after a bad tempered football derby or a political march.
some of the marchers had really camped up for the occasion others hadn't. but no one was shoving it in your face and no one was holding back either, there just seemed to be a carnival atmosphere where everyone could join in and have a laugh, either at or with, no one cared.
the most amusing part for me was the fact i was drawing more glances from the abundance of good looking blokes than the wife and sis in law.

ban-all-sheds said:
joe-90 said:
people can make their own minds up about me, they don't need an academic lightweight like you to do it for them.

joe-90 said:
I love it when posters get abusive - it means I've got them on the run.

Where's the insult? I think you should look at some of your posts to Slogger don't you?

You DO realise that you'll look a complete burk if you get back on the insult trail don't you?

Keep to the topic of this thread or go off and find a different one.

Sponsored Links
Back