Report on the BBC and gay issues

From what you have posted Brightness, I can only see the 'genetic bit' - he says gay men have the genes that make them gay and paedophiles have the genes that make them paedophiles - thats all - he doesn't say one equals the other.

Like I said the man does write rubbish sometimes and I don't agree with of the god stuff he is saying on this thread - but I think he is being wrongly accused here...........just my opinion and I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
joe-90 said:
Thankfully most of us are normal and a few are gay.

Number One: There you are again with your use of the word normal. I have resigned myself to the fact you will never answer my question, as you continue to evade others'.

Number Two: Why "thankfully" FFS?

As has been said previously, you have blown your chances of putting forward a rational argument.

Putting together all of what you have said, you appear to be a bigot. Pure and simple.

Normal means "In line with nature". I told you that before but you weren't paying attention.

"Thankfully" means that I am glad to be part of the genetically ordinary majority. I am attracted to women my own age. I don't know a gay man that is glad to be gay, they just accept that they are who they are - but it wasn't their choice.

So what's all the rubbish about bigotry?

joe

Softus said:
The Joe said:
images

Bzzzzz....zzzz..zzz.....zzzz....BLAT!

Come on Softus - take me on. (he won't).

Sponsored Links
Brightness said:
joe-90 said:
toffee said:
well..........
any hope you had of people believing you are trying to make a valid point and not be antagonistic have gone out of the window.

Why did you have to call brightness babe.. not once but twice when she told you not to.

You did it to wind her up....

What does that have to do with current thinking in the medical profession on the subject of genetic conditions whether or not I call her 'babe'. She called me a paedophile - which is the greater insult? Well?

joe

Show me where it says that this is the current thinking of the medical profession.... Oh no, you can't.

Where did I call you a paedophile? I actually posted "It looks to me like you are now trying to wriggle out of your previous postings. You obviously sympathise with paedophiles or maybe lean that way yourself. Either way, you are the one who is making it up as you go along. "

I stand by what I said, maybe you do lean that way as you have already said that you sympathise wih them. 'maybe lean that way' is not the same as saying 'you are a paedo' is it? Saying that, you seem to chop and change your mind at the drop of a hat so maybe you'll think it is the same.

Carry on, call me babe. It isn't winding me up at all, it is just showing you up for what you are - an @rsehole and a t**t :evil:

Sorry about that Mods but he is behaving like a prize turnip.

I love it when posters get abusive - it means I've got them on the run.

Now if you go back and actually read what I said you will see that I advocate incarceration for life for paedophiles that cannot be 'cured'. Hardly the stance of an apologist now is it?

But it is a genetic abberation, and as such they should be treated as any other genetic group that society has to deal with. That's the Christian way.

joe

toffee said:
calling her babe has nothing to do with medical opinions etc or the discussion and I never said it had.
Whether it was right or wrong I believe brightness' comments about paedophilia were based on your own comments.
You calling her babe after she asked you not to was being childish and you know it.
There is no comparison with the reason why you continued to call her babe and why brightness talks of your apparent views on paedophiles and gays.

On that note.. lets talk about our sexual fancies and lets say that these are the fancies that we are born with...

If the object of our desire is adult and consents and no one is going to be abused or hurt or forced into any act then it doesnt matter a jot.

If the object of our desire is going to be hurt, abused, cant consent through age, doesnt consent, is forced into any act then it DOES MATTER.

If you like anal sex then that isnt conducive to procreation so do you class yourself as having a condition?
Do you think you should be incarcerated?

If it is true that you said on here that you like anal sex then jee whiz!!!
keep it to your self behind your locked door and stop putting your sex life in everyones face!!!

After all... that is what you saying gays must do!

I've had anal sex with women - so what. I don't believe that was 'normal' and you can call me a pervert because of it - and I wouldn't disagree.
The thread was about such things - hardly me calling myself 'back-end Buster'. You really can't see the difference can you? I replied in the correct thread.

I don't think that I (or gay men) should be incarcerated because it doesn't in any way threaten society. Paedophiles must be locked away because they threaten society - but that isn't a moral judgement on their genetic condition.

Gedditt yet, Hun?

joe

Brightness said:
Julie, they do say that the abused become abusers and in cases like that, yes I do feel pity for them.

So you are sympathic to their condition? Well there you go then.

joe

toffee said:
yes and low medium and high risk are out there.
They can not be watched all of the time and are sometimes housed in very close proximity to others.
They also may hold jobs such as long distance wagon drivers and opportunities are rife.
Checks are made with them (that is those on registers) but are free to continue their ways and people living about them are oblivious to it.
I often get accused of being paranoid on this site and in some instances I am wary.
Where paedophiles/ sex offenders (young and old) are concerned, you just dont know. I know.
So, I personally find the link made by some, of gay people with paedophiles awful.
The debate on paedophiles is a different one to this topic but comparing gay paople to paedophiles is awful.
The consequences of a paedophiles actions are devastating.
The consequences of a gays actions are some very happy willing recipients!!

enough from me on this one.

No one is comparing them. Why can't you grasp the simple notion that genetics decides whether we are Hetro, Homo or Paedo? I'm not comparing gay and paedo. I am comparing all three because that is what constitutes our society. You really seem to struggle with the simplest of concepts.

joe

Brightness said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Back again to spoil a happy Saturday night Joe? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My girlfriend has just gone home. (and she's not a kid)

joe

Let me try and clarify what I am saying:

There are numerous genetic conditions that affect our society. Some we view as good (black men are often good runners) and some we class as bad.
The problem with genetics is that it is a lottery. We can't choose the genetic make-up of our children (just yet). Therefore we have to deal with the problems that this lottery causes to our society.

Many families have breast cancer that runs in the family - so the women of that family line must be extra vigilant or have mastectomies.

But there are other traits such as mental illnes and retardation.
One of the most unfortunate is paedophilia, but loathsome as it is, we as a caring society must deal with it in a humane and understanding way.
How many times have I seen in forums calls that 'Paedos be tortured and killed'?
When we start killing members of our society who have genetic differences because they don't fit in with the model we create then we run into big problems.

There is a man in history who did just that. He killed the mentally infirm, he killed homosexuals, he killed the Gypsies..... and so the list goes on.

You are advocating the very same doctrine that Adolf Hitler was following.

I, on the other hand, am suggesting that society deal with its problems in a humane and sympathetic way because that is the society that we need. We don't need the politics of hate and vengence.

joe

An absolute nutter said:
You are advocating the very same doctrine that Adolf Hitler was following.
Jesus H. Christ on a bike - here we go....

Gary_M said:
I think things have gone way off topic here because too many assumptions are being brought in - the latest reseach shows both behavioural and genetic influences in paedophelia.

It is obvously a subject that invokes very strong opinions, and as such, conversations of this nature tend to never go anywhere productively, and usually turn into a heated arguement :rolleyes: ;)

Brightness read the above, it is probably one of the best posts on this subject.

Now go back and read all Joe's posts. At no point does he approve of or support paedophiliac acts. Stop being obsessively nasty in your posts, Joe never said anything that most people in secret don't think.

btw, my comments are nothing to do with you being Welsh or female. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back